Juicer Social Media Aggregator
A common thread we’ve been seeing with clients is the desire to pull social channels into a central location, often within the friendly confines of their website. This makes sense for many reasons.
- Clients often tell different stories on different social channels. They may be sharing long form videos on YouTube, but these aren’t necessarily seeing the light of day on Twitter/FB/etc.
- Some clients have done a great job with one channel, perhaps posting regularly to Instagram, but neglecting some channels that aren’t as easy of a fit for their plans. For example, they may lack quality video content and so rarely post to Vine or YouTube.
- The customer doesn’t necessarily want to visit many social media channels to gain access to the various content or scope of the company’s social presence.
- The customer can view social media as testimonial or proof that a product is legitimate.
For these scenarios, we’ve been recommending and implementing Juicer: a social media aggregator. You have the ability to show any of the following social media channels in one, cleanly styled interface.
Juicer is available at 3 price points.
- Free, which includes their branding with 2 source accounts or hashtags, updating daily.
- $19 per month for 5 source accounts or hashtags, no branding, and updating hourly.
- Or, $99 per month for 15 source accounts or hashtags, no branding, updating every 10 minutes, on up to 3 different feeds.
Here’s an example of the Charleston CVB’s use of Juicer (or see it live here):
It’s a compelling way to share a brand’s social channels in a clean, easy to filter interface. Want some? Get juiced!