A Whirlwind Tour of Tito’s Vodka + Austin, TX
We’re still recovering from a 24-hour whirlwind tour of Austin to celebrate the recent launch of TitosVodka.com.
Featuring UT alum @rprioleau at the helm of our minivan, we came, saw, and conquered. Thanks so much to the Tito’s team for letting us crash their city (and office), and we can’t wait for the next trip!
Here’s a (somewhat chronological) recap of our trip:
- Leave CHS 7:30
- Arrive Austin around lunch. Immediately eat Stubbs BBQ.
- White-knuckle UT campus / downtown Austin tour
- AirBNB rental check-in (South Austin)
- Barton Springs dip
- South Congress visit / buy some boots
- Margaritas and queso/chips at Guerro’s
- Visit with the Tito’s crew at HQ/office
- Drinks / shuffleboard on Rainey St
- Continental Club (happy hour show featuring Toni Price)
- Dinner with team Tito’s at Maudie’s
- More Continental Club (Barfield…The Tyrant of Texas Funk)
- 7:30am morning run around town lake + post run dip in Barton Springs
- Breakfast TexMex at Sazon on Lamar St (with white queso – finally)
- More shopping and loitering on South Congress
- Return swagger-wagon. 12:20 head back to Charleston. Whew.