Papervision3D Augmented Reality
In recent months we have seen some very cool Augmented Reality applications. Having the itch to experiment I decided to create our own application.
To view our little experiment:
1) Print the Blue Ion marker.
2) Visit http://blueion.com/augmented_reality/.
3) Enable your computer’s camera.
4) Hold the marker up to the camera and see what happens.
For those having trouble on the MAC, you may need to manually select the camera in the flash settings by:
1) Right click on flash and select settings.
2) Select the webcam icon tab
3) Choose your camera from the drop down list (if your camera is an inbuilt one, it’s likely to be the firewire or USB version).