Flickable Luxe Lip Gloss: Award-Winning & Sweet Design
Big congrats to our friends at Flickable Luxe Lip Gloss who won an outstanding packing design award in the Cosmetic Prestige category at the HBA Global International Package Design Awards (IPDA) in New York! HBA Global is the leading product development event for the beauty and personal care industry. As the only awards designed to celebrate the year’s most innovative beauty packaging in a variety of product categories, the IPDA receives entries from major brands, niche players and independents from around the world. The Judging Committee includes designers, packaging executives, brand experts, and media. Flickable was up against some serious competition from beauty veterans like Urban Decay and It Cosmetics, and we might be a little biased, but we think their lollipop-styled package is pretty hard to beat.
Ready? Here comes the shameless plug, or 5 reasons you should buy Flickable right this minute:
- All Flickable products are American-made in PETA-approved labs, so you can feel good and look good.
- All smooth. No stick! Really. Flickable has a unique clay gel fusion that makes for a super soft, never sticky texture.
- Vibrant colors that last. Flickable uses top-quality, concentrated pigments for deep color that can take whatever you throw at it.
- Lips with serious volume. Flickable uses an all-natural ingredient to increase the circulation, volume, and curves in your lips.
- 5 colors (red, pink, citrus, toffee, and white) for every season and mood.
Not only did Flickable pick up a packaging design award, they were also a sweet addition to the players’ party at April’s Family Circle Cup tennis tournament, and, they’re currently making the rounds with stylists, friends, and fashionistas here in the Holy City. Do you need any more reasons to grab a pop? Congrats again to Flickable’s own Cat and Kevin for all of their hard work. We can’t wait to see what’s next!