FAB Workshop: The Hottest F&B Ticket In Town
For the past few months we’ve had the pleasure of working alongside the amazingly talented Randi Weinstein as she launched FAB Workshop, a two-day inspirational and education workshop created by women, for women in the hospitality industry. In usual Randi fashion, this workshop is all about empowering and educating women, and it kicks off on Sunday, June 11, right here in Charleston.
FAB is digging into the real business of hospitality, so attendees can expect insights and info into everything from securing financing and hiring to branding, philanthropy, mentoring, public relations, and managing their bottom line.
So, who should buy tickets to FAB?
- Owners, operators, senior level management who want to invest in their employees and get a real return on their investment
- Women considering a career in hospitality – from food trucks and restaurants
to corporate, retail and wholesale.
- Women in the early stages of their career who are hungry for skills, guidance, networking opportunities, and inspiration.
- Midlevel professionals thinking about what’s next
- Seasoned pros seeking new ideas and community
- Chefs, sous chefs, line cooks, pastry chefs
- Servers, sommeliers, and women in the beverage industry
- Hotel and resort professionals
- Publicists, PR, marketing, web, and advertising professionals who have hospitality clients
- Food writers, photographers, and publishers
FAB’s speakers and moderators are some of the best and brightest women in their industry. You can see the full list of speakers here, but allow me to name drop for a moment, yes?
- Barbara Lynch, Gruppo Restaurant Group
- Alice Cheng, CEO & Founder, Culinary Agents
- Carrie Morey, Owner, Callie’s Biscuits & Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit
- Marie Petulla, KP Hospitality Group
- Dana Cowin, Food & Wine, Chefs Club
- Pam Lewy, Batali & Bastianich Hospitality Group
- Maneet Chauhan, Chef/Owner, Chauhan’s
- Sarah Robbins, Chief Hospitality Officer, 21c Museum Hotels
- Jen Hidinger, Co-founder, Staplehouse Restaurant
Hooked yet? Tickets are now on sale.