We’re Looking for a Full-time PR and Digital Marketer Manager
Blue Ion is looking for a full-time marketer with experience in public relations, content development, and paid social media. Basically, another unicorn. In this role at our Charleston office, you’ll be responsible for helping to support our growing public relations (PR) efforts, along with assisting in development of content for our paid and organic social media services.
Why unicorn? We understand that the person that has all of the skill we’re looking for might resemble a unicorn… but we’ve got a couple of those already, so we know they’re out there.
Our ideal candidate has 2-4 years experience in the following areas:
- Public relations and media outreach
- Strong writing skills
- Paid social background (Facebook required; experience in other platforms a plus)Leading marketing efforts – demonstrated success in planning, execution, tracking, and reporting on a range of online and offline media. Client-facing experience a plus.
- You have a love of the outdoors – and can talk about what Outpost means to you.
- You bring new, specialized skills and interests to the table.
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself.
- Creative and industry meet-ups, presentations and events held at the Blue Ion studio. Well-behaved dogs allowed.
- Celebratory lunches and happy hours to recognize birthdays, new launches, major successes, and an end-of-year rager.
- Team breakfasts and lunches made and served in the Blue Ion kitchen/bar.
- Sporting events and other televised events (i.e. Oprah) watched on HD projector screen. Team outings – boating, trips, events, etc.
- Ping-pong, shuffleboard, arcade emulator, pool table game room, and kegerator.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Send Ellen an email today with your resume and any relevant work examples.
Hey, like this post? Why not share it with a buddy?Tweet