Ansley’s Belated Blog Post: Part 1
Well, I’ve lapped myself in the office blog writing circuit which means it’s BOGO in terms of posts written by me this week. After several blog topic suggestions from the office peeps ranging from pictures of my dog to “Top 5 Reasons I Voted for Donald J. Trump” (I didn’t), I’ve decided to ignore their advice and make a list because everyone loves lists.
Here’s a list of things that I don’t like:
1. Celery: it’s the devil’s vegetable
2. Drinking cold drinks out of cups that are made for hot drinks: you know who you are.
3. Ads: good thing I don’t work for an ad agency
4. Running into someone I only kind of know in public: do I wave?
5. Fake cockroaches: why?
6. When people use their middle finger to navigate touch screens: you have a pointer finger for a reason
7. Real cockroaches: no explanation necessary
8. Reggae music: that sort of thing ain’t my bag, baby
9. When a DVD won’t let me skip to the main menu: I still watch DVDs
10. Being told it’s time for bed: I’m an adult, I can make these complicated decisions for myself
11. Euron Greyjoy: such a boring villain
12. Being tickled: I will karate chop you
13. Nasty feet: keep ’em covered
14. The smell of mulch: I’m gagging just thinking about it
15. The word “mulch”: at least the name matches the smell
16. Mankles: almost as bad as nasty feet
17. Lists that end on a random number
Hey, like this post? Why not share it with a buddy?Tweet