Blue Ion Is Hiring an Interactive Producer
Blue Ion is looking for an Interactive Producer and all-around unicorn for our Charleston, SC office location. In this role, you’ll be responsible for helping to plan, shape and execute a variety of digital marketing initiatives for a diverse group of clients.
Why unicorn? We understand that the person that has all of the skill we’re looking for might resemble a unicorn… but we’ve got a couple of those already, so we know they’re out there.
Some highlights of what we’re looking for:
3-5 years as a production leader – demonstrated success in planning, executing, and launching a range of interactive projects – with a particular emphasis on websites and web-based applications. You have the ability to prioritize, focus, and lead a number of initiatives and projects at once.
Client and team leadership – This is a client-facing role where your opinion and leadership are requested – and required. We’re looking for someone who has led projects and teams, both internal and external. Team collaborator – Comfortable interacting in external and internal team collaboration among clients, designers, programmers, writers, photographers, etc., and developing long-term individual/ team relationships.
Technology & data geek – You have solid experience using, manipulating, and making sense of data. From early consumer research, to post-launch analysis, you can harness data to tell a story, improve a process, prove a point, or just show off some pivot table skills.
Process and performance champion – continually seeks new methods and processes, from planning through reporting, and foster a productive, exciting and rewarding work environment.
Creative advocate – demonstrate a true passion and curiosity for all things creative and digital. Love digging into Photoshop or Omnigraffle to wireframe ideas for the creative team? Great. Want to run a user testing session? You’ll be encouraged to push the creative envelope and work closely with our team of designers, developers, and writers to make our projects come to life.
- You have a love of the outdoors – and want to be a part of the Blue Ion Outpost pack.
- Have a solid understanding (or background) in digital paid media – specifically hands-on management of Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics, and related platforms.
- You bring new, specialized skills and interests to the table.
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself.
Perks include, but are not limited to:
- Ridiculously amazing office
- Celebratory lunches and happy hours to recognize new launches and major successes
- Cold-press coffee and beer keg
- Scary baby doll, naked mannequin torso and a very realistic cockroach
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Hey, like this post? Why not share it with a buddy?Tweet